We (Newfren S.r.l.) are responsible for the processing of your data and you can write to us at the following address: Ciriè, Via Sandro Pertini no. 1, zip code 10073.
You can also contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or through the other contact details available on our website.
Please be aware that we will treat your data according to law requirements and in full compliance of your rights and in particular of your privacy.
We will treat the following data:
When you connect to our system, this automatically records the information your device sends us. This information may concern the uploaded content, carried out operations, the IP address from which you are connecting, the operating system of your device, the language of your device, date and time of your request, etc..
When you use our services, we may send one or several cookies to your device (cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters): session cookies (which are deleted after closing the browser) and, following your explicit consent, persistent cookies (which store your preferences on the use of our website) and cookies associated with the Google Analytics service.
We record any email or communication you send to us.
Your data will be treated for the following purposes:
- To allow navigation in our website;
- To reply to your communications;
- To fulfil law requirements and/or in compliance with directives issued by public authorities, including judicial ones.
We may also process your data in an aggregated and anonymous manner, in order to perform analysis aimed at detecting the preferences of our website’s users and to compile statistics.
Your data will be:
- collected electronically;
- recorded in digital format in our servers;
- protected against risks of destruction, modification, deletion and unauthorised access by means of efficient physical, logical and organisational security measures;
- further processed, also in paper format, to the extent and within the time limits that are strictly necessary to carry out the purposes specified above.
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may communicate your data to third parties who collaborate with us and who are in charge of processing certain steps of the processes required for the proper performance of our activities, and exclusively for the purposes specified above.
We could also:
- communicate and disseminate your data, but only in anonymous and aggregate form, to disclose information on the use of our website;
- communicate your data to third parties to fulfil legal obligations or to comply with directives issued by public authorities, including judicial ones.
NATURE AND EFFECTS OF DATA COLLECTION
Navigation data collection is mandatory and indispensable to allow us to deliver our services and, should you refuse to send us your data, we would not be able to deliver our services.
Delivery of other data is optional; however, you should be aware that without those data we could not be able to provide certain services or functions.
We also remind you that the law protects your rights of access, update, correct and oppose to data processing. These include, without limitation, the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form, indication of data origin, purposes and methods of treatment, updating, correction or integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed personal data, as well as the right to oppose, in whole or in part, to its use.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - to find out more, please visit the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can delete cookies that are already in your computer and set most browsers to block their installation.
Most browsers allow you to:
- see current cookies and delete them individually;
- block third parties’ cookies;
- block cookies of specific websites;
- block the installation of any cookie;
- delete all cookies as soon as you close your browser.
If you choose to delete cookies, preferences will be lost. In addition, if you block cookies altogether, the website may not work well.
For more information you can read the information provided by Google at the following address: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/.
We will not use or allow third parties to use statistical analysis tools to find or collect identifiable information about you. Google may transmit the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties in accordance with legal obligations or should the information be processed by third parties on behalf of Google.